Some people need physiotherapy after an illness, injury or surgical procedure. For others, normal aging or chronic disability may have afflicted your ability to go about your day being as physically active as you want to be. If you find yourself in such a position, know that Health Star Clinic offers comprehensive physiotherapy services throughout Alabama that can be very helpful in alleviating pain and discomfort, repairing function and movement, and promoting healing and confidence.
Our team is highly experienced and trained in establishing, maintaining and restoring maximum physical movement and ability. Their goal is always to help you live your life safely and comfortably.
Our physiotherapy programs are personalized for each patient. Your program may include exercises and activities to improve your endurance, balance, coordination, or range of motion. Our physiotherapy program provides the opportunity for our patients to accomplish optimal results and, in some cases, avoid surgery.
Health Star Clinic treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Strength & Stability Therapy
- Mobility Therapy
- Spinal rehab
- Joint rehab
- Manual therapy and joint mobilization
- Therapeutic exercises
- Cervical spinal traction
- Lumbar spinal traction
- Neuromuscular re-education
Patients who benefit from physiotherapy may have a history of the following disorders:
- Low back disorders: disc herniation, sciatica, facet syndromes, osteoarthritis of lumbar spine, lumbar stenosis, post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Shoulder disorders: shoulder tendonitis, shoulder bursitis, rotator cuff syndrome, frozen shoulder, adhesive capsulitis.
- Knee and hip disorders: osteoarthritis, bursitis, ACL/PCL sprains, meniscus sprains, post–surgical rehabilitation; cervical and thoracic spine disorders; and Wrist and elbow disorders.