Conquer Neuropathy Pain
– Reduce Pain
– Lasting Relief
– Laser Therapy
– Covered By Most Insurances
Are You Suffering From Peripheral Neuropathy?
Tingling in your hands or feet? Numb fingers or feet? You may suffer from neuropathy.
Peripheral Neuropathy is a term used to characterize nerve damage or nerve death. Peripheral neuropathy can be found in your large nerves that branch from your spinal cord or from the small nerves found in your skin. Large nerves transfer motor neurons for your muscle movements, sensory neurons for pain, touch and environmental recognition and autonomic nerves control all of the organs found within your body.
Deterioration to these nerves can cause pain, numbness, weakness or non-functioning muscle. Small nerve fibers can be discovered in your skin from the top of your head to the tip of your fingers and toes. If these small microscopic nerves become impaired the symptoms include pain, burning, numbness or electrical pain.
Our clinic uses an FDA approved advanced laser therapy to trigger healing of your small nerve fibers. Chiropractic adjustments and physiotherapy are used to decrease tension on the nerves exiting your spine. Using our safe and effective treatments we have earned a trusted reputation for providing our patients relief from all types of neuropathy. Please contact us at (205) 203-0000 or Schedule an Appointment here on our website.
Peripheral Neuropathy Relief
Would you like to find out more about our drug-free, non-invasive, painless neuropathy pain relief protocol to reduce your severe neuropathy pain? This treatment has no known side effects and an excellent success rate. If you are suffering with symptoms such as…
- Numbness or burning sensations
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Nerve Tingling
- Nerve Damage
- Nerve Pain
- Leg cramping
- Sharp, jabbing or electric pain
- Loss of sleep due to leg and foot discomfort
- Pain when you walk
- Muscle Weakness
- Prickling or tingling feelings in your hands or feet
…then we can provide you pain relief. Contact Health Star Clinic in Birmingham today by calling (205) 203-0000 or by filling in the form to the right.This treatment has allowed Health Star patients to reduce the need for prescription neuropathy pain medications that often result in numerous ill side effects. Some Health Star patients report neuropathy pain reduced after just one treatment.
How Our Therapy Works
Our therapy treats your nerves, which encourages nerve function, which is the root cause of neuropathy pain.
Our treatment lessens neuropathy pain and inflammation. Each painless laser treatment draws water, oxygen and nutrients to your injured nerve area, creating an optimal healing environment. This treatment offers the best in pain relief and accelerates healing times. The best part about this kind of therapy, besides the fact that it is non-surgical, drug-free and painless, is that there are no known side effects.
Other traditional neuropathy treatments we offer at Health Star Clinic:
- Physiotherapy: Physical modalities that can include the use of ultrasound, electrical stimulation, ice, cold laser and others to decrease neuropathic pain and inflammation at your foot, ankle and leg.
- Chiropractic: Used when nerve interference is a contributing factor to the numbness, burning, tingling and/or pins and needles feeling in extremities. Manipulation is quick, easy and known to help restore proper nerve flow.
- Advanced Laser Therapy: Laser Therapy is proven to stimulate tissue growth and repair. The Laser expedites your healing process and decreases inflammation, pain and scar tissue formation.
Cost: Most of the treatments provided by Health Star Clinic can be covered by your insurance provider. We provide a complimentary consultation and verify your health benefits. Patients without health coverage are provided affordable payment options.