Elbow Pain Treatments
Non-Surgical, Drug-Free Solutions for Elbow Pain Relief
– Chiropractic Care
– Physical Medicine
– Spinal Decompression
– Advanced Laser Therapy
Elbow Pain Relief
Elbow pain can range from a slight annoyance to a painful chronic condition. Pain can be felt constantly when moving the joint and can begin to affect daily activities and tasks. Elbow pain can keep you from doing the things you love and may even affect your career.
Fortunately many times elbow pain is not a sign of a serious pain condition, but if the pain is reoccurring it can begin to negatively impact your life. Many clinics will want to use highly invasive procedures for elbow pain and often times suggest surgery. These procedures are often expensive and unnecessary, not to mention the downtime and recovery. At Health Star Clinic we offer various treatments for elbow pain that are completely non-invasive. Our treatments help reduce pain, increase mobility and strengthen muscles around the joint. Our treatments will help to tremendously reduce or eliminate your elbow pain without the need for painful surgery.
Many times elbow pain will start out as a dull ache and develop into a sharp piercing pain. Elbow pain is generally caused from overuse, injuries, and repetitive movement. This causes soft tissue inflammation like tendonitis.
In rare cases elbow pain can also be caused in the joint from arthritis. Some of the more common causes of elbow pain are listed below.
Causes of Elbow Pain:
- Injuries- Sprains, tears, dislocations, breaks, and fractures
- Golfer’s Elbow – Pain on the inner side of the elbow, where forearm tendons and muscles attach
- Tennis Elbow – Pain that occurs where tendons in the elbow are overworked from repetitive motions in the wrist and arm
- Osteoarthritis – Joint pain and inflammation often referred to as the “wear & tear” arthritis
- Tendonitis – Inflammation & irritation of tendons in the elbow
- Trapped Nerves – Nerves that get trapped or pinched creating nerve pain in the elbow and forearm
Elbow Pain Treatment
Once properly diagnosed, Health Star will provide your treatment options that we feel will help heal your condition. Our goal is to and bring you out of pain as soon as possible, but also provide you with long-lasting relief. Below are some of our treatment programs offered:
- Physical Medicine – Physical medicine works to strengthen and improve the body’s strength through range of motion therapy, resistance training, and improved joint mobility and muscle flexibility. Often times the pain is a result of muscle weakness, or imbalance. We find that our corrective exercise and stretching often times relieves the pain symptoms without the need for surgery. Surgery should be your last resort.
- Spinal Adjustments –Spinal adjustments put the body in correct posture alignment and helps to relieve muscle strain on other joints as we compensate for other weakness.
- MLS Laser Therapy – The healing properties of high frequency concentrated light energy helps to reduce inflammation and accelerates healing for acute soft tissue injuries, and chronic elbow problems.
If you are suffering from elbow pain do not hesitate to call our clinic. The longer the condition goes untreated the greater the potential for irreversible damage. Contact Health Star Clinic and let us treat your pain.